Natural Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Neck
Labels: Beauty Tips
Dark skin around neck is quite embarrassing and may make you feel like covering up your neck even in the summer season. Neck skin has many folds that’s why dirt and dust easily stick to it and makes it look darker even than facial complexion. To prevent the dirt from going into these folds it is essential to wash and clean your neck regularly.
Poor hygiene, prolong exposure to UV Sun rays, hyperpigmentation and some hormonal changes are some other causes for darkening of neck. However here we have some best natural remedies to get rid off dark skin around your neck. Let's have a look on them and learn how to whiten dark neck simply by following given natural remedies.
1. Almond, Milk PasteAlmonds are great for nourishing the skin and help a lot to whiten dark skin. Early morning soak 3-4 almonds in some milk and at night mash them in same milk and add some more milk to make a thick paste. Before going to bed apply this paste on your clean neck and next morning wash with fresh water. For best results apply this at least thrice a week.
2. Almond, Milk Powder, HoneyTake 3-4 almonds and grind them to make a fine powder. Now add some milk powder and honey to make a thick paste. If it is too thick you can add few drops of rose water. Apply this paste on your clean neck for 15-20 minutes and finally rinse off with lukewarm water.
3. Aloe Vera GelAloe Vera is a natural skin lightener and cleanser, it not only lightens the dark neck but also reduce the dark spots. Apply pure aloe vera gel on your neck and wash off after 15-20 minutes.
4. Cucumber PasteCucumber is another excellent natural home remedy for getting rid of dark neck. It will not only lighten the skin around the neck but will also give it a nice glow as well. You just have to grate the cucumber and then rub it on the darkened portion of your neck for a 3-5 minutes and then wash your neck with rose water.
5. Lemon Juice, HoneyA mixture of honey and lemon juice has been shown excellent results in reducing the dark patches around the neck. The bleaching properties of lemon when combined with the moisturizing capabilities of honey can easily wipe off the dead skin cells, causing the darkening of the skin from the neck area thus help a lot to lighten dark neck. Take half teaspoon of honey and add equal amount of lemon juice. Apply this mixture on the dark areas of the neck for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water and finally pat dry with soft and clean cloth.
6. Rice WaterRice water is also considered very effective for reducing dark spots around the neck.Take some water that has been left out after boiling rice. When the rice starch is just warm enough to handle, massage darkened areas of your neck. It’s better if you do this massage for 10-15 minutes before taking bath.
7. Baking Soda, Warm WaterBaking soda is an excellent skin exfoliator and really works wonderfully to remove hyper pigmented dark skin cells. Make a paste of baking soda with some warm water and apply on your clean neck. Gently massage for 2-3 minutes and then leave for 10-15 minutes. Finally rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry your skin.
8. Dried Orange Peels, MilkTake some dried orange peels and grind them to make a fine powder. Mix the orange peel powder with some milk to make a thick paste. Apply this paste on your clean neck and leave for 15-20 minutes. Finally wash off with fresh water. Vitamin C and powerful anti-oxidants in orange peels help a lot to whiten dark skin. Milk is a natural cleanser, not only deeply cleanse the skin by dissolving dirt but also help a lot to get white glowing skin.
9. Walnuts, Yogurt ScrubSkin exfoliation is also essential for removing dark dead skin cells. Using a scrub made from yogurt and walnuts is considered very effective for treating dark skin patches around the neck. Scrub made from these ingredients can help in rejuvenating the skin of the neck and reducing its dark complexion. The yogurt and walnuts scrub can be made by mixing crushed walnuts in yogurt and then applying it gently on the dark portion of your neck. After scrubbing for 3-5 few minutes, let the scrub dry out, and then wash it off using rose water.
10. Lemon, Salt ScrubLemon and salt scrub not only removes dead skin cells but also helps to whiten it. Take a fresh lemon slice and sprinkle some salt on it and massage your neck. It will dissolve the dirt and also help whiten the neck.
Alternatively, In a bowl mix some salt with lemon juice. Apply on the neck and after massaging for 2-3 minutes leave for 10 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.