Natural Home Remedies To Cure Dandruff
Labels: Beauty Tips
These pesky, little white flakes are infectious in nature and often shed off from scalp and cause a lot of embarrassment specially in social events. Unhygienic conditions, side effects of harsh shampoos, stress, hormonal changes, dryness, severe cold environment, excessive intake of oily or junk foods and skin diseases like psoriasis or eczema are some common causes behind dandruff. However here we have some amazing natural home remedies to cure dandruff.
1. Aloe vera gelAloe vera contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties which help a lot to get rid of dandruff. Take some aloe vera gel and massage your scalp with it at least for 5 minutes. Leave it on your scalp for around 30 minutes. Finally wash your hair with some mild shampoo. Regular application of Aloe Vera gel will give you an amazing result within few days.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar,Tea Tree OilApple cider vinegar is effective in getting rid of dandruff. It restores the pH balance of the scalp, and hence helps a lot to inhibit the growth of yeast. It also works a natural clarifier and clean clogged pores and hair follicles. Tea tree oil has natural antiseptic and antibiotic properties, which make it best to get rid of dandruff.
Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Add an equal amount of water and 1 tablespoon of tea tree oil in it. Apply it onto your scalp and massage for 3-5 minutes. Let it stay at least for 15 minutes and then rinse off with mild shampoo. For best results repeat this treatment twice a week.
3. Banana, White VinegarTo get rid off dandruff, peel a whole banana. Mix with two cups Vinegar. Use a fork or whisk to make a paste. Apply the mixture to hair and scalp. Massage until the mixture covers your hair completely. Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and then wash off with regular mild shampoo.
4. Neem LeavesNeem has the antiseptic property, which helps a lot to eliminate dandruff. Apply neem leaves paste on your scalp at least for half an hour and then wash off. Besides treating hair dandruff, neem leaves are very effective in getting rid of lice and many other hair problems.
5. Coconut Oil, Lemon JuiceCoconut oil is also considered very effective to eliminate dandruff due to its anti-fungal properties. It also moisturizes dry scalp and provides relief from itching. Lemon juice has extremely beneficial anti fungal properties which make it an excellent natural ingredient of any natural remedy to eliminate dandruff.
Take some coconut oil and mix half the amount of lemon juice in it. Rub this mixture on your scalp and massage for 5 minutes. Leave this mixture at least least for 15 minutes and finally wash off with your regular shampoo.