Natural Home Remedies To Get Rosy Pink Lips
Labels: Beauty Tips
1. Aloe-vera gelAnti-oxidants in aloe gel are very effective in lightening dark lips and making them pink. Aloe-vera gel massage is very effective for treating dry lips, removing dirt and lightening lips complexion. Take some pure aloe gel and gently massage it to lips for 3-5 minutes and then leave for 15 minutes. Finally wash it off using lukewarm water.
2. Milk Cream, Rose PetalsMilk cream is full of nutrients and moisture that make it one of the best remedy for lightening the complexion of lips. To get rose pink lips take some milk cream and add rose petals to make a thick paste. Now allow this paste to cool in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes. Now gently massage your lips with this paste and let it stay on lips for 15 minutes and then wash it off with fresh water.
3. Beetroot juiceApply beetroot juice on your lips to redden them naturally. Beets have natural red stains which can redden your lips instantly. If you use this home remedy regularly, beetroot juice can lighten your black lips significantly and helps a lot to get naturally pink lips.
4. LemonLemon acts as a natural bleaching agent and helps a lot in getting rid of dark lips. Take fresh lemon juice and rub it to your lips. This will help to clean your lips and vitamin C present in lemon lightens the lips making them pink. Leave the lemon juice on your lips at least for minutes and then rinse off with fresh water. Finally apply almond or olive oil to moisturize the lips.
5. Red GrapesScrub red grape juice on your lips to naturally redden them. Regular application will show you excellent result within few days.
6. Olive Oil, Honey, Lemon JuiceOlive oil mixed with honey and lemon juices helps a lot to get soft, smooth and rosy pink lips. Take one 1/2 of olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon of honey and few drops of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients and save this mixture in refrigerator. Apply this mixture on your lips before going to bed.
7. Coconut Oil, Lemon JuiceMake a mixture of coconut oil with lemon juice apply this mixture to get rosy pink lips. For best results apply this mixture before going to bed.
8. Butter, Rose PetalsMake a mixture with butter and rose petals and apply this mix on your lips. Regular application of this natural remedy will give you soft, glowing and rosy pink lips.
9. Pomegranate, Milk CreamCrush pomegranate seeds and mix them with some milk cream and apply this mixture on your lips for 15-20 minutes. Regular application will show you excellent result result within few days.
10. Sugar, Honey, Almond OilLips exfoliation at least once per week is very important to remove dark dead skin cells. You can make a natural lip scrub by mixing Sugar, honey and almond oil. Mix 1 teaspoon of sugar with half teaspoon of honey and few drops of almond oil. Gently exfoliate your lips with this mixture for 2-3 minutes and then leave for 5-10 minutes. Finally wash your lips with fresh water.
Some Important Tips For Lips Care
- Avoid direct exposure to UV Sun rays. Constant exposure of U.V rays results in dull and dark lips. Before going out in sun, don't forget to apply a lip balm with at least 15 SPF to your lips.
- Avoid smoking as maximum as possible. Smoking not only adversely affect your health but also makes lips dark.
- Avoid drinking excess of caffeinated drinks specially of tea and coffee. Caffeine is an important factor that can make your lips dark.
- Avoid licking lips because saliva can make lips dry and chapped.
- Dehydration is one of the main factor for dull, dry and chapped lips. Try to drink 10-12 glasses of water on daily basis. This will not only prevent dehydration but will also help to flush out toxins and give you fresh and luscious lips.