Nose bleeding often is not very serious, but it can be embarrassing and annoying. Most commonly nosebleeds are not serious and can be handled fairly and easily. They are divided into two types:
(1)The anterior nosebleeds (front of the nose)(2)posterior nosebleeds (back of the nose).
NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FOR NOSE BLEED
- Boil one minute Camphor (Kafoor) in Vinegar (Sirka) drip it in each nostril. Within few minutes nose bleed will stop.
- Extract juice of onion. Put two to three drops in each nostril. This stops the bleeding.
- Drips 4 drops of Pomegranate (Anaar) extract juice in each nostril it stop bleed immediately.
- Shed some drops of Grapes (Angoor) juice in nose very effective in nose bleed .
- Make a habit to eat an Emblica Gooseberry (Aamla) Murabba on an empty stomach for those who are patients of nose bleed.
- Make a paste of Coriander (Dhania) powder / leaves and apply it on the forehead . Also the patient should be made to inhale the aroma of fresh coriander leaves.
- Soak a 2 inch Coconut (Naarial) piece in a clay bowel at night and eat it for one week on an empty stomach helps getting rid of nosebleed.
- Stop breathing as you can nose bleeding stop fastly.
- Pour a little water on dry soil and smell it .Your nose bleed stop easily.
- If you want to stop nose bleed apply an ice pack on head and Nose Bridge immediately.
- Roast some leaves of Neem (Azadirachtin) put on your head very helpful to stop nose bleed.
- Add 3 tea spoons water in 1 tea spoon Lemon (Leemon) juice and shed drops in nose.
- Best tip to finish nose bleed is eat 2 tea spoons grated and dry Carrots (Gajer) with Sandal wood (Sandal) sweet drinks / syrup( Sharbat) for one week .
- Extract the juice of some Basil leaves. Put two to three drops in each nostril. This stops the bleeding.
- Grapes are very beneficial in all types of bleeding problems. Take grapes juice with little honey to get rid of nose bleeding.
- Make a paste of green coriander leaves. Apply it on the forehead. Also the patient should be made to inhale the aroma of fresh coriander leaves.
- Take a cloth or cotton ball and wet it with white vinegar. Plug it in the nostril that's bleeding. Vinegar helps seal up the blood vessel wall.
- Gulqand is a sweet preserve of rose petals. Taking one teaspoon Gulqand twice a day prevent the problem of nose bleeding.
- Nose bleeds should raise hands immediately and run cold and fresh water over nose bleeds’ head.